Links & Resources
Want to send someone a text message? Use our handy little link to send your message now!
OPEN INTERNET POLICY
Eagle Telephone adopts this Open Internet Policy to promote the Internet as an open platform enabling customer choice, freedom of expression, end-user control, competition, and the freedom to innovate without permission.
No Unreasonable Discrimination:
Eagle Telephone does not unreasonably discriminate in transmitting lawful network traffic over a customer's broadband Internet access service, subject to reasonable network management. Reasonable network management practices are set out below.
Eagle Telephone does not:
- Discriminate among specific uses, or class of uses, of its network
- Impair, degrade or delay VoIP applications or services that compete with its voice services or those of its affiliates
- Impair, degrade, delay or otherwise inhibit access by customers to lawful content, applications, services or non-harmful devices
- Impair free expression by actions such as slowing traffic from particular web sites or blogs
- Demand pay-for-priority or similar arrangements that directly or indirectly favor some traffic over other traffic
- Prioritize its own application, services or devices or those of its affiliates
Eagle Telephone does not block lawful content, applications, services, or non-harmful devices, subject to reasonable network management. Network management practices are set forth below.
Click Here To Read The Full Terms And Conditions Of Service and Network Management Practice
If you have any questions regarding information provided in this notice, please call 541-893-6115 or the Oregon Public Utility Commission (OPUC) website at www.puc.state.or.us/PUC/541_area_code.shtml.